Wall Street English in Indonesia is currently looking for passionate, vibrant native English teachers to join our language revolution in our seven Indonesian centres (five in metropolitan Jakarta, one in leafy Tangerang and one in Bandung, the ‘Paris of Java’). If you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in working in a cutting-edge company and experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU CAN OFFER US:
Due to strict government regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent formal TEFL course.
- Formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Healthy and willing to take a simple medical check-up.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will unfortunately be difficult to obtain legal working status).
- Willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Expertly pre-planned digital (tablet-based) lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed.
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a secure, convenient, furnished apartment), plus hotel accommodation on arrival and help finding housing.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month’s holiday per year!)
- A welcoming and supportive community of colleagues.
- Ongoing training and professional support.
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class).
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students.
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance.
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
If you meet these requirements and want to star
t the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please send your CV, with the subject line Expat Teachers Application, to email@example.com today!
About Wall Street English Indonesia
Wall Street English is the world's leading brand in English language training for adults, and at WSE Indonesia we pride ourselves on offering only the best service and education to our adult and professional students.
We are not just a school: we are a community. We empower our members to change their lives and unleash their full potential. We have taught over two million people worldwide and have been passionate about teaching English for over 40 years. Our unique method is proven and aligned to the Pearson Global Scale of English, the new global standard for language acquisition and education.
With a current enrollment of 190,000 students in over 450 learning centers in 28 different countries across the globe, our centers offer a near immersion experience and a unique, proven Blended Learning Method to help each member reach their fullest potential.
Wall Street English Indonesia has been in operation since 2007 and is known as a premium provider of English language courses. There are currently six centers in Jakarta and one center in Bandung, Indonesia’s third largest city. With new competitors in the market, we are looking to establish ourselves as the market leader.
Our centers are designed, built and equipped to a premium standard, thus providing teachers, employees and members with an excellent study and work environment.