✌️✌️✌️✌️****TEACHING JOB OFFER IN THE SOUTH OF CHINA (GUANGZHOU). FAB BENEFITS. READ BELOW. JOIN OUR TEAM!****✌️✌️✌️✌️
🇨🇳Oxford Kids are looking for some super, wonderful, amazing foreign teachers to teach English at our SECOND beautiful training centre in the countryside of Guangzhou, Huadu distri. 🇨🇳
ABOUT THE JOB:
– Monday and Tuesday would be your days off.
– Wednesday to Friday working hours 3-9pm. Breaks in between.
– Saturday and Sunday 9- 6:30. (2.5 hour lunch break and various breaks in between working hours).
– Teach kids between 3-15 years old. 📚✏️
– 1 year contract!
– Salary will be dependant on qualifications and experience
– Be a native English speaker.
– Have a passion for teaching and working with children.
– Have 1 or more years teaching experience or 1 years experience working with kids.
– Be confident, hard working, smiley, energetic, fun and lovely!
– be over 20 years old and preferably have a degree/ TEFL Certificate.
– be willing, ready and excited to explore a totally new environment (China).
– PROVIDE YOU WITH A LOVELY, FREE APARTMENT TO LIVE IN🏡
– COMPETITIVE SALARY 💷💷
-REIMBURSE YOUR FLIGHT AND VISA COSTS after your one year contract ends.
– SUPPORT YOU 24/7 and be there for you- whether it be helping you with the job/ learning Chinese etc… anything!
– progression within the company to become a trainer/ manager.
– extend your contract after your one year contract ends.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Huadu is situated on the outskirts of Guangzhou, which is the third biggest city in China (roughly 4 times the size of London).
Very close by there are mountains/ hot springs/ Guangzhou city centre/ Hong Kong (2 hours train ride) and so many more beautiful, wonderful places and sites!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED or have any questions:
– You can message ‘oxford kids’ Facebook page or Instagram page.
– If you would like to apply for the job please email me: email@example.com
You must include in the email:
– your CV.
– a cover letter between 200-500 words.
– a recent photo of yourself.
– if you want to really impress us straight away, a quick video (1-2 minutes) telling us about yourself/ your passion for teaching English as a foreign language etc would be amazing!