We are looking for a high caliber Education Consultant with relevant qualifications to support the growth of our Education Consulting Business. Apart from consultation, you will also give lessons in various international curricula and exam preparation. If you are passionate about education consulting and teaching and would like to work in a company with a diverse culture and opportunities for advancement, this is the opening you have been looking for.
– Provide academic consulting and advice on universities (mainly US college and boarding schools) to our clients, including parents and students;
– Work together with other academic teams and provide positive feedback to drive the school’s performance;
– Perform teaching duties;
– Ensure smooth communication between the team and other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Provide college admission consultation sessions to students and parents;
– Assist the team head in monitoring and driving the consultation business which includes, but is not limited to, presenting at regular seminars, creating tailor-made plans for University applications, conducting private consultations and Q&A sessions, etc.;
– Conduct research on the admissions requirements and application procedures of US colleges, and develop courses to fit the needs of students;
– Understand the relevant changes to each of the curricula and standardized tests;
– To deliver quality teaching to students according to their educational needs and abilities;
– Recruit students and manage parent relations;
– Provide feedback on improvements based on deliverables received and comments from clients;
– Assist in preparing yearly development plans for the department.
– Bachelor’s degree from a top tier university, preferably in a related field;
– Sound knowledge and experience in international admission requirements;
– Passion in academia and services;
– Eager to help students succeed in their educational goals;
– Good communication/interpersonal skills in both speaking and writing;
– Understands the seasonal demands of an academic calendar;
– Strong organization skills and able to work both independently and as a team;
– Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
What we offer
– 5-day work week and a friendly, multicultural work environment;
– Prime working location in the heart of Hong Kong;
– Comprehensive training program;
– Career advancement opportunities in a market leader with over 85 full time teachers – and over 20 years in the industry;
– Bonus and gratuity schemes, qualifying after 3-month probation;
– Medical benefits and monthly sponsorship of staff well-being activities;
– Work Visa sponsorship (Including dependent visa for spouse);
– Relocation allowance for overseas candidates including temporary housing for new staff from overseas while finding long-term rental housing;
– Attractive remuneration package to match work experience and educational background.
Interested parties please send detailed CV and cover letter with expected salary to email@example.com
About NTK Academic Group
Established in 1996, NTK Academic Group is a leading educational service provider in Hong Kong. We specialize in academic tuition for students following international and local curricula, standardized test preparation, and educational planning and consultation services. We are also a fast growing publisher with more than 30 study guides published. This is a great environment to use your literature knowledge and skills based on world literature or a specific cultural / geographical literary focus.
For further details, please visit NTK’s website: