We are looking for Males/Females Native Speakers (part-time) who can work with younger kids in the age group of 3 to 18 years old. We need teachers who can work immediately on Saturday and Sunday at our center.
No experience required, but need a responsible and energetic person.
– Native English Speakers
– Candidates must be from the following countries to be considered: (UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Canada, New Zealand,
– Holding a B.A. or TEFL Certificate is a plus
– Undergraduate are welcome
– Being an active person and responsible for a timetable
– Flexible and able to substitute other teachers when required
– Copy of passport
– Copy of transcript
– Formal Photograph
Places: English Corner, The Jas Ramintra Branch,
The Jas Mall, Ramintra: The Jas Ramintra, 89 Lad Pla Khao Road, Anusawari, Bang Khen, Bangkok 10220
How to get here: You can take BTS (sky train: Mo Chit station), then take a taxi and show the driver address: Ramintra (รามอินทรา) or and say, Ladplakhao (ลาดปลาเค้า), it takes about 25 minutes from BTS Mo Chit station.
About English Corner, The Jas Ramintra Branch
At English Corner, The Jas Ramintra Branch, we focus on Immersion method and play-based learning through playing games, reading books and learning with multimedia.