We employ Personalities, not Nationalities!
We have a Passion for the Profession
· A salary of 30,000 THB after successful probation
· Optional after school classes that can generate an extra 7k-10k pm
· Free Work Permit & Visa – paid by BJS Language School after 3-month probation
· Free Professional Training Programme and Appraisal with in-school support
· Free BJS Shirts – special BJS Polo shirts with personalized E-Colors
· Free Teacher Training Workshops
· Live and work in a very pleasant, friendly and low-cost region of Thailand
· Help locating suitable accommodation and transport
Minimum Position Requirements
· Authentic MA, BA Degree with a Teaching Certificate and/or TEFL or similar
· CONFIDENT teacher with a clear accent
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Flexible, adaptable, honest and people-centered with a sense of fun
· Some previous Language teaching an advantage
· Plan, Deliver and Evaluate lessons from a creative, interactive curriculum
· Create a dynamic, challenging, activity-based approach to teaching and learning
Please send your CV/Resume with a short letter of application indicating your earliest starting date
About BJS Language School & Training Centre Banchang
BJS is a trendsetting Community School and Training Centre at the forefront of English Language coaching in Banchang.
We aim to instill a respect for diversity of thought enabling individuals to develop a confidence to communicate verbally as we encourage them to explore, develop and experiment without the fear of making mistakes.
We coach using a modern personality profiling system that is a core element of many of the major Oil O&G companies worldwide. This system allows us to better understand our client’s needs and helps us to focus on developing efficient workplace skills: Teamwork, Leadership & Communication - TLC
Our qualified and experienced Communication Coaches are dedicated to improving a student’s self-confidence and performance skills by promoting effective communication. They are selected for their ability to think and work creatively setting high expectations for their students, coaching them to take responsibility for their own learning and encouraging them how to continuously improve themselves.
As a Company we are good listeners, taking care to develop long-term relationships with our Clients. We follow sound, ethical business principles and we believe that loyalty and partnership are as equally important as profit.
We offer an exciting range of dynamic programmes, competitively priced and designed to engage and activate language and performance training.
Contact us today so we can discuss what we can do for your company to help create High Performance Teams.
BJS - The Only Way Forward - Building people for the future